The Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Executive Board for 2019
Ken Truver, Keith Henderson, Bryan Kelly, John Sicilia, Bruce Fromlak, Bob Wilson
Gary Anderson, Tim Logue, Dennis McDonough, Mike Colarusso, Gene Roach, Jesse Lesko,
Bill Schmitt, Bill Eckert, Aaron Lauth, Bob Amann, Tim Rodman, Craig Campbell
Established in 1967, the Allegheny County Chiefs of Police Association is
organization dedicated to improving law enforcement in Allegheny County.
Our members include the
Our membership includes the
- Chiefs of Police,
- Assistant Chiefs of Police,
- Superintendents of Police, and
- Captains of Police of the
police departments of the various political
subdivisions within Allegheny County,
Pennsylvania, as well as Life Members, Associate Members, and Honorary Members.
Our goals include
- District Attorney of Allegheny County,
- Sheriff of Allegheny County,
- Superintendent of the Allegheny County Police,
- Chief of Police of the City of Pittsburgh,
- United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania,
- Special Agent-in-Charge of the Pittsburgh Office of the FBI,
- Special Agent-in-Charge of the Pittsburgh Office of the Secret Service.
- Promoting and fostering a close working relationship among our members
and between law enforcement and the public;
- Planning for the education and training
of police officers;
- Encouraging social, patriotic, and fraternal activities
in order to promote civic and cultural betterment of the communities which we serve;
- Aiding in creating and maintaining standards for efficient law enforcement;
- Advancing and developing effective means for the detection and prevention of crime;
- Advocating uniform legislation for police officers.